Namaskar Our face is the most exposed part of our body, to the environment. It is also a very less covered part of your body. Hence, we care for its appearance than any other body part. Everyone wants to flaunt flawless skin, we also want to feel fresh and have clear skin, but we may have an uneven skin tone.
An uneven skin tone is caused because of excess pigmentation of the skin, also called hyperpigmentation. This is the cause of excessive melanin production. Excessive melanin production may be because of exposure to the sun, hormonal changes, age, and medication.
Tips get rid of this uneven skin tone
We are going to see some natural ways of overcoming this uneven skin
1. 1) Exfoliate
You can exfoliate your face to remove the uneven tone in your face.
You can try the combination of
½ teaspoon neem powder,
½ teaspoon tulsi powder,
1 tablespoon Multani Soil and rose water. Mix these things very well to make a paste of it and rub it on your face. Let it stay in your face for 20 minutes and when it catches your skin tightly, then wash it with hot water and then pat it with cold water.
Multani mitti being high in magnesium chloride has cooling properties that can heal sunburns
and remove the dead facial cells and makes them radiant.
Neem and tulsi powder shrinks large pores and works as an exfoliating agent to pull out impurities and tighten pores. Thereby removes whiteheads and blackheads effectively. You can do it once a week ideally.
1. 2) Minimize your exposure to hot sun Exposure to the sun has been one of the major causes of uneven skin tone. Sun exposure is essential for its various other benefits but our exposure should be limited to the only early morning sun. Exposing yourself to the hot sun can cause damage to your skin and make it potentially uneven.
1. 3) Yoga aasan
All yoga aasana which improves blood circulation to your head works wonders in facial issues. You must do aasanas like,
3. Yogendra chakra asana
This aasanas increase the blood flow to your facial region and helps the skin to heal on its own.
4 Essential nutrients
1. 1) Give enough Vitamin C to your system which can heal skin blemishes. Oranges, lemon, sweet potato, kiwis, and lemons are good sources of Vitamin c.
2. 2) Consume foods high in vitamin E which can prevent oxidative damage. Almonds, hazelnuts, and sunflower oils are rich in Vitamin E.
3. 3) Add Selenium rich foods to your diet. Selenium can protect your skin from sun damage
and age spots. Foods rich in Selenium are broccoli and brazil nuts.
4. 4) Consume water and keep yourself hydrated. It is very helpful to keep your skin moisturized.
Even mild dehydration can cause decolorization of your skin. Make sure that you drink you
drink water whenever you are thirsty.
In one way, your skin also acts as an indicator of your inner health. maintain your skin properly and follow the suggested techniques to remove the unevenness from your skin and glow forever!